Insurance Agent – Property & Casualty
Position Description: We are looking for licensed Property and Casualty Insurance Agents, motivated by the desire to make good money! Our Agents work with consumers that are actively shopping for insurance – personal and commercial auto, homeowners, renters/condo, RV, boat, and motorcycle – and are expected to close the sale.
- Quoting and selling insurance
- Providing excellent customer service
- Handling inbound calls and placing outbound calls to consumers who have requested an insurance quote
- Accurately explaining coverage and payment options
- Verifying consumer information regarding insurance and driving history and vehicle information
- Collecting premium payments
- No cold calling – access to unlimited qualified leads
- Non-resident state licensing and E&O handled by our agency
- Multiple carriers to offer each consumer
- Access to state-of-the-art rating systems
- Paid comprehensive training program
- Base salary plus uncapped commission structure, plus daily profit sharing opportunity
- Multiple incentives and contests throughout the year and perks for top selling agents
- Full Benefits – medical/dental/vision/401K as well as paid holidays and paid time off
- Flexible schedule and work from home opportunities
- Opportunity for immediate advancement
- Technology provided – including laptop, monitor and mouse
- Active Property and Casualty license required
- License in multiple states required
- Hungry, Driven, Receptive, Ready to Elevate Career Path to a Sales Executive
- Proven success in sales is a must!
- Experience selling Property and Casualty Insurance
- Basic computer skills and the ability to multi-task
- Clear and articulate speaking voice over the phone
- Experience selling on a multi-carrier platform is a plus
- Current multiple state licenses are a plus
- Self-motivated and self-directed
Epiq is the fastest growing independent agency in the country! We write in 45 different states and represent many of the largest and most recognizable insurance brands! Our results-driven organization focuses on being the best in the industry and we know it’s our people that get us there. In addition to offering flexible work schedules, competitive salaries and excellent benefits to employees, you have the ability to dress casually, work out in our brand new fitness center, take a break to play Ping-Pong, corn hole and shuffle board, enjoy our regularly catered lunches, and win a chance to enjoy our company court-side seats to the Cavaliers. We encourage fun, healthy competition between our agents and have frequent sales contests!
More: Learn more about us at www.epiqagency.com.
Or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the job title in the subject line.