Insurance Agency Trainer
Position Description: Experienced Property and Casualty training professional needed for our independent agency located in Solon, Ohio. This individual will deliver technical training programs in live classroom environments. The training professional will work with the Agency President to develop curriculum for new and existing agent training.
- Expert knowledge on Property and Casualty Insurance
- 2-3 years Training Experience
- Strong organization, planning, project management, problem resolution and influencing skills required
- Proven ability to engage audiences in learning topics and to quickly and effectively respond to audience needs
- Ability to adapt to changes in training schedules and calendar
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Products including but not limited to: Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint 2010
- Valid P&C insurance license
Epiq Agency is the fastest growing independent agency in the country! We write in 45 different states and represent many of the largest and most recognizable insurance brands! Our results-driven organization focuses on being the best in the industry and we know it’s our people that get us there. In addition to offering flexible work schedules, competitive salaries and excellent benefits to employees, you have the ability to dress casually, work out in our brand new fitness center, take a break to play Ping-Pong, corn hole and shuffle board, enjoy our regularly catered lunches, and win a chance to enjoy our company court-side seats to the Cavaliers. We encourage fun, healthy competition between our agents and have frequent sales contests!
More: Learn more about us at www.epiqagency.com.
Or email your resume to email@example.com and reference the job title in the subject line.